We are still Open this weekend despite the Gardeners Road Closure.
Access is Via Venice Street (off Rickety Street)
If you have a question, would like to know more about ice skating lessons, or just need some more info before you get on the ice, drop us a line here, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
689 Gardeners Road, Alexandria NSW 2015
Apply for Ice Skating Club or Hockey Club here.
Download application forms [.doc]:
When you’ve completed the form, please email it back to us, or drop it in when you next visit.
Getting to ICE ZOO by foot from Mascot Railway Station
- Mascot Railway Station is located on the T2 Airport, Inner West and South Line
- Turn right out of the station and walk straight ahead (200 metres) until you reach Gardeners Road
- Cross the road, you will see Bunnings in front of you across the road – go to the left
- Walk 400m past Thrifty and Beaurepaires. Keep walking, you will see ICE ZOO (No 689) on the left
Getting to ICE ZOO by bus from Bondi Bus Interchange
- Take the 418 Burwood Bus from the Bondi Bus Interchange
- Travel time is approximately 33 minutes and 38 stops
- Alight at Gardeners Road near O’Riordan Street
- Walk about 80 metres to 689 Gardeners Road
Getting to ICE ZOO by bus from Burwood
- Take the 418 Bondi Junction Bus from Burwood Road near Railway Parade
- Travel time is approximately 47 minutes and 52 stops
- Alight at Gardeners Road 175 metres east of Bourke Road
- Walk about 75 metres to 689 Gardeners Road